lördag 13 februari 2010

TRETTONDE FEBRUARI

Vad är det för en dag? Är det en vanlig dag? Nej, det är ingen vanlig dag för idag borde det vara din Födelsedag älskade älskade Robin.

Varje dag, sen du gav dig av saknas du mig.
Den morgonen då detta livet är över, då vet jag att vi ses igen.
Every day I wake up
I hope I'm dreamin
I can't believe this shit
Can't believe you ain't here
Sometimes it's just hard to wake up
It's hard to just keep goin
It's like I feel empty inside without you bein here
I would do anything to bring you back
You'll always be the greatest I miss you Big
Can't wait til that day, when I see your face again
I can't wait til that day, when I see your face again
life ain't always what it seem to be
Words can't express what you mean to me Even though you're gone, we still a team
In the future, can't wait to see If you open up the gates for me
Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you
It's kinda hard with you not around
Know you in heaven smilin down
Watchin us while we pray for you
Every day we pray for you
Til the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend

1 kommentar:

Sara sa...

Det gör så ont att läsa... Hur ska man någonsin förstå?

Styrkekram